We wanted to bring up updates to our readers on a story we published recently, titled “Indiana Baby Dies in His Sleep after Receiving 6 Vaccine Doses.”
Results from the child’s autopsy have shown that the baby, Michael Whitesell’s vascular and liver were congested when he died. The coroner had ruled that the one-year old’s death was a “Sudden Unexplained Infant Death,” from natural causes, and the vaccines weren’t listed on his autopsy results.
At the age of just one, on October 19th, 2015, Michael Whitesell went in for a 12-month checkup, where he was given the varicella, hepatitis A, MMR, and flu vaccines. Six vaccines were given to this child, in just four injections. He, of course, let out a scream his parents never heard ever.
Three days later, Michael had a fever and was administered Tylenol. It was that night that he would fall asleep and pass away in the following morning. After being found, the father performed CPR on him until EMT’s arrived. When investigators arrived, tried to revive Michael and once accepted he was gone, CPR efforts stopped. Investigators laid the child on his back, on the floor, with his arms out to his sides, turning blue and darker by the minute, while waiting for two hours for the coroner to arrive. Micheal wasn’t even covered up at all.
Michael’s body was seen by his own brother who knew nothing of what was going on. His 3-year old brother Keegan realized something wasn’t right, yet still tried to feed him thinking he was hungry. The family tried keeping Keegan outside and away from the scene, but being so cold, he was in and out of the house. The family was in a mess looking at their son laying dead. Michael’s grandmother went on to say no-one was able to cover the child up, as they were all facing several emotions.
They didn’t know what to do. Plus, you’d think that the investigators would put a sheet over the kid to hide this from Keegan.
While this ensued, the Indiana Department of Child Services (DCS) was promptly notified. The parents of Michael, Brittney and Thomas, were investigated; then there three year old was taken from their custody and sent to live with his grandmother, who lived 25 miles away in a retirement home until the autopsy results arrived.
The parents were told that their oldest would return to their custody once proof came back that they didn’t cause harm to their child. Thomas and Brittney were treated like criminals and of course, the vaccines were overlooked as a cause of death. They both were fingerprinted, drug-tested, and had their background checks reviewed and they came back clean. After losing one child, it was hard for them to deal with Keegan being taken from them.
Michael’s Autopsy Report Findings
Autopsy results came back, showing no signs of abuse. However, the report goes on to show that Micheal Whitesell’s vascular and liver system was congested.The coroner ruled one year-old Michael’s cause of death as Sudden Unexplained Infant Death, due to natural causes, and the specific vaccines he had received were not listed on the report. The medical examiner also confirmed that Michael had vascular congestion in his brain, heart, thymus, lungs, spleen, liver, kidneys, pancreas, urinary bladder, gastrointestinal tract, adrenals and thyroid.
Petechiae of the thymus and lungs were noted, along with visceral and pulmonary congestion. The toxicology report proved negative and mentioned his urine was positive for glucose.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: