Instead of waiting for a regular check-up, see what your body says and notice every change, every sign that may indicate that something is wrong.
Here are 20 important signs that women often overlook:
1. Back pain and lower back pain – Some individuals diagnosed with liver cancer report having back pain. Sometimes back pain may indicate breast cancer since the tumor presses the chest and the ribs.
2. Changes in the fingernails – Too pale and whitish nails are often sign of liver cancer while brown or blackish dots on the nails may indicate skin cancer. In addition to this, nail curving may be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Swollen face – Most of lung cancer patients have swollen or red face due to the fact that lung tumors block the chest blood vessels and restrict the blood flow to the face.
4. Sore/skin lumps – Examine every skin and as these lumps or bleeds may indicate skin cancer or basal cell melanoma.
5. Red/ swollen/sore breasts – This is a clear indication of breast cancer.
6. Nipple changes – When the nipples appears flat, sideways or inverted. This is usually a common change before final diagnosis.
7. Painful and strange period s or in between period – This often indicates uterus cancer so it is recommended to do a trans-vaginal ultrasound in case you have heavier periods.
8. Short breath/ wheezing – A possible sign of lung cancer.
9. Chronic cough/chest pain – A persistent cough may be an indication of various cancer types, such as tumors and leukemia. Lung cancer causes pain in the chest which spreads to the shoulder and the arm.
10. Fevers and infections – Frequent fevers and infections may indicate leukemia as the infectious blood cells remove all shields of energy of the body.
11. Swelling in lymph nodes, neck, armpits, and groin – Enlarged nodes often indicate cancer.
12. Difficulty swallowing – This problems are often associated with esophageal, throat, and lung cancer.
13. Bruises and bleedings that don’t stop – This can be a sign of leukemia since this diseases is manifested by more leukemia cells than red blood cells, which in turn inhibits the transportation of oxygen and leads to clotting.
14. Fatigue/ weakness – General fatigue and weakness may be a sign of many kinds of cancer. Consider any other weird symptom that you have in order to determine whether it is cancer. Consult your doctor every time you feel exhausted for no reason, also in cases when proper sleeping does not help either.
15. Abdominal fat and bloating – Weight gain in the abdominal area and bloating are often signs of ovary cancer.
16. Loss of appetite – Loss appetite is common sign of ovary cancer and many patients reported having less appetite than normal.
17. Pelvic pain – Pelvic pain, cramps around the pelvis, and bloating may indicate ovary cancer or leukemia, due to the enlargement of the spleen.
18. Upset belly/ abdominal pain – These cramps may be a sign of colorectal cancer.
19. Bloody stool/rectal bleeding – These are another sign of colorectal cancer and blood on the TP is more than strong reason to get checked up.
20. Unexplained weight loss – This symptom usually points out to colon and other digestive cancers. Additionally, it could be an indication of cancer that has spread to the liver, affecting the appetite and the ability of the body to eliminate toxins.
Please follow and like us: