Lemon is truly well known not only for its great Vitamin C content but due to the loads of health benefits it could truly give. One of which is improving your skin’s condition particularly in removing dark spots on your face. But some are still ignorant how to put this thing up. We are here to help you!
Below are instructions on how you can use lemons in removing dark spots:
The magic of using egg white and lemon mask
How to make the mask:
1. From a piece of egg, separate the egg white and the yolk.
2. In a container or a bowl, whisk the egg white added with two tablespoons of lemon juice.
3. The mixture is then divided into three parts.
4. Apply each part on the skin every five minutes to have three layers of the mask.
5. Leave for another five minutes or until it becomes dry then wash with water.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 twice daily for better results.
The magic of pure and natural lemon juice
Nothing beats something natural and pure. Even with the smallest slice of lemon can go a long way. Squeeze some lemon and put it in a container or a bowl. Dab your face with cotton dipped in the lemon juice. This works great on pimples or acne, simply apply the lemon juice directly onto the affected areas.
Another way is to use it as a face scrub. Here’s how to make the lemon face scrub:
1. Cut average sizes of lemon.
2. Scrub it directly onto the face in a gentle circular manner for some time.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water.
4. In a container or bowl, mix enough amount of rice flour, lemon juice, honey and water(optional) to produce a face pack.
5. Apply evenly the face pack onto the whole face for 15 minutes.
6. Rinse with water. You may repeat steps 1-6 a lot of times if you wish to do so.
Try and see the difference!
Please follow and like us: