A pore is a small opening in a surface, especially the skin or the integument of an organization, through which gases, liquids or microscopic particles can pass.
Pores serve as gateways for natural oils to get to the skin’s topmost surface and provide moisture. Pores tend to get bigger when they are clogged or irritated. Many of them can be very visible especially on the nose where there are so many oil glands situated just underneath of your skin.
There are simple tips on shrinking those large pores:
1. Massage ice cubes on your face
* Ice cubes can shrink large pores in seconds. Do this after thoroughly cleansing your face to ensure that no dirt or grime will be trapped inside.
2. Rinse with cold water
* When washing, start by splashing warm water on your face. Afterwards, rinse with cold water to effectively seal those pores.
3. Apply egg white mask
* Massaging egg white on your face and allowing it to dry there is a wonderful pore minimizer. This age-old beauty secret also helps tighten, cleanse and nourish your skin.
4. Exfoliate with sugar and olive oil
* Exfoliating helps remove dirt and excess oils inside the pores. Once they’re out, your pores will be noticeably smaller.
Simply combine 2 parts sugar and 1 part olive oil. Gently massage on your face and rinse off thoroughly. Try to limit exfoliating to 2 to 3 times a week only.
5. Use baking soda to clean the pores
*Add a few drops of lukewarm water to baking soda and gently massage on your face with your fingertips using small circular motions. Wash off with cold water afterwards to close the pores.
7. Smear yogurt on your face
* Yogurt works as a mild exfoliating agent because of its lactic acid content.
8. Absorb excess oils with oatmeal
* Pulverize some raw oatmeal with your blender or food processor, adding a few drops of water to it and leaving the paste on your face for a few minutes. Thoroughly remove with water afterwards.
9. Rub apple cider vinegar on your face
* An all-natural way to zap dirt and bacteria that may clog up the pores and make them enlarged is through the simple application of apple cider vinegar on your face. Use a cotton ball to do this. Wash off thoroughly with water afterwards.
Please follow and like us: