We’ve all read and heard about how many superbugs are developing resistance to antibiotics. But what if there were natural alternatives for which this was less of a problem?
Fortunately, there are. Check out these 10 natural antibiotics:
- Colloidal Silver: Colloidal silver has been used for thousands of years…and still works just as well.
- Echinacea: While most commonly used for colds and the flu, it has been traditionally used in a wide range.
- Garlic: Garlic’s been in use for centuries…and not just against vampires!
- Goldenseal: Native American folk remedies have long made use of Goldenseal.
- Honey: In particular, raw honey has proven most effective.
- Oil of Oregano: Oregano oil’s germ-killing properties have been found as effective as most antibiotics.
- Olive Leaf Extract: In use for centuries, it provides great immune system support.
- Pascalite: A type of clay found most commonly in Wyoming, it’s topical uses are far-reaching.
- Tea Tree Oil: While highly effective, you must use therapeutic grade undiluted tea tree oil for best effect.
- Turmeric: Long used in traditional eastern medicines, turmeric is especially effective against bacterial infections.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: