Bananas are packed with a great amount of fiber, meaning they provide an instant energy boost. Also, bananas can help you treat many health problems better than medicines.
- Stress: Is known as a disease of modern generation, where is continuously leaving a great impact on our health. Stress speeds up the metabolism that leads to decreasing the potassium in the body. Banana contains a numerous amount of potassium which helps to normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulate the water balance in the body.
- PMS (Pre-Menstrual Syndrome): Bananas are rich in vitamin B6, which affects blood glucose positively, and it is proved that vitamin B in PMS works well. Bananas reduce pain in the abdomen, regulate mood swings, and the accumulation of water in the body.
- Depression: Bananas contain tryptophan in the form of serotonin, also known as “happy hormone” in order to improve your mood within minutes, you only need to eat just one banana. And you will feel calm and happy afterwards.
- Flatulence and Constipation: Bananas contain pectin, which boosts digestion and stimulates the elimination of toxins from the body. In addition, bananas have probiotic properties and stimulate digestion, reduce flatulence and ease tension in the intestines caused by constipation.
- Blood Pressure: It is known that high intake of sodium and low intake of potassium have a negative effect on blood pressure. In order to maintain blood pressure at an optimal level, it is recommended to eat banana every morning because of their abundance in potassium.
Source: Health Corner 365
Please follow and like us: