Body weight and fitness may be harder to maintain for women diagnosed with the most common hormone disorders. According to the source, the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is an endocrine condition that is caused by an increased level of androgens or male hormones in women. About twenty percent of women population around the world suffer from having PCOS.
Most women with PCOS grow many small cysts camera.gif on their ovaries. That is why it is called polycystic ovary syndrome. The cysts are not harmful but lead to hormone imbalances. Women who have this are prone to having diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and some cancers.
Symptoms of PCOS may begin shortly after puberty, but can also develop during the later teen years and early adulthood. Here are the symptoms of PCOS:
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
1. Difficulty in conceiving
2. Irregular menstruation
3. Unexpected developing of acne, oily skin, and dandruff
4. Sudden gaining of weight
5. Unwanted hair growth
6. Anxiety and/or depression
Here are some remedies for PCOS:
1. Regular exercise to strengthen the body.
2. Change to a healthier diet.
3. Increase your intake of supplements that are rich in magnesium.
4. Consult a doctor for other possible medications.
5. Undergo a therapy if necessary.
Which among the symptoms are you experiencing? Share it with us in the comments box below!
Please follow and like us: