It’s extremely important how you start your day so that you can live a quality life. Consuming warm lemon water in the mornings has actually recently been a popular pattern.
Nonetheless, drinking the usual warm lemon water doesn’t let you have all the potent nutrients contained in the pulp and peel of the lemon.
For that reason, we present you a recipe that will ensure you get maximum benefits from your lemon water.
HERE’S THE GREAT RECIPE:
- 6 lemons
- 20 ounces of water
- Cut each lemon in half and then place them in a pot with 20 ounces of water.
- Let the water boil for about 3 minutes;
- Leave the pot to cool down for 10– 15 minutes;;
- Remove the lemons and the pulp from the water;
- Pour your hot lemon water in a tea cup and drink it;
- You can add some honey in the tea cup to enhance the taste of your drink;
- Store the rest of the lemon water in a glass bottle to use later.
Benefits of hot lemon water:
- Boosts your immune system
- Protects you from colds
- Offers you an unbelievable boost of energy
- Helps your digestion and controls your metabolism
- Cleanses you from numerous contaminants
- Balances the pH Levels of your organism
- Clears your skin to look beautiful
- Refreshes your breath
- Helps you in the procedure of weight-loss
- Improves your mood and happiness, avoids anxiety
- Hydrates your lymph system
- Promotes healing.
Boil lemons and this cup of wellness will help you start the day hydrated, healthy, stunning and pleased, filled with favorable energy to reveal the world who you actually are!
You do not have to reheat the water every early morning. You can also drink it cold as ice tea! All of the nutrients will be inside when you boil lemons! However, make sure it’s not too cold. Put 1 dosage of it in a coffeepot and heat it a bit if you prefer it warm!
Please follow and like us: