Did you know that hydrogen peroxide is used as an antiseptic and disinfectant? It is used primarily in cleaning injuries which are infected with dirt and microbes to prevent complications of the injuries. It can kill microorganisms and bacterias in just a few seconds after application. It is easy to use and is proven to be safe in most superficial wounds.
Here are some of the reasons for you to have hydrogen peroxide in your household:
1. It is beneficial to use in minor injuries and must be readily applied as a first aid because of it can disinfect the wound to hasten its recovery period.
2. It can prevent acne scars and dark spots just by applying it directly on the spot and let it set on the skin overnight.
3. It can reduce pain and inflammation when you’re having a toothache. It can also reduce infection and pus formation on the mouth.
4. You can use it as a mouth wash just by dissolving 3% of it in water to soothe mouth irritation to reduce bacterial infection.
5. It can also be used as a treatment for colds and nasal congestion just by mixing hydrogen peroxide and water. Simply by pumping the water in the nose, it can soothe the nasal congestion and prevent bacterial formation on the nasal cavity.
6. You can use it to fight fungal infection to your skin just by mixing an amount of hydrogen peroxide on your warm bath. Immerse the infected area for 30 minutes for best results.
7. It can be used for cleaning your toothbrush by applying hydrogen peroxide solution during the night. This could limit the bacterial growth forming in the toothbrush.
8. You can directly use it on the fungal infection and skin irritation just by spraying hydrogen peroxide on the site of the affected part.
9. It can also get rid of the foul odor on your armpit and feet just by applying it on a cotton pad. Cover it on the site of foul odor to reduce bacterial growth which is the cause of the odor.
10. It can be used as a cleaning agent on the colored stains such as red wine and food oils.
11. It can also be used to clean sinks and kitchen utensils as well as the bathroom tiles and flooring. It is a good disinfectant if used a 100% or pure form.
12. It can disinfect Salmonella and Staphyloccocus bacteria which is usually seen on the slicing board or spoons and fork.
13. Instead of using toxic bleaches, chemicals, and powdered laundry cleaning agent, use hydrogen peroxide for a safe usage to prevent unwanted complication such as chemical burns and skin irritation.
Share this article to provide an alternative cleaning agent and medical aid for your friends and family.
Please follow and like us: