These coconut oil fat bombs will give you a spark of energy and will melt in your mouth!
It’s being found that healthy fats such as coconut oil. have been included in nutrient-dense diets. Coconut oil is filled with medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) that are used by our body to fight off illnesses such as heart disease.
You can use coconut oil as an ingredient in making brownies and curry dishes. This recipe will make your food chewy and soft, and are easy and don’t require much time to make.
Begin by mixing shredded coconut, vanilla bean, coconut oil and honey in a blender ( you can find real vanilla bean powder in the seasoning section). Blend until mixed well and crumbly.
When done, scoop out the mixture with a tablespoon, and roll the mix into little round balls. Don’t worry if the balls don’t harden at first when cooled down. Put the bombs in the freezer for about 10 minutes. After, slightly drizzle melted dark chocolate over them.
They will taste like coconut and dark chocolate, like eating a Mounds bar with no processed additives and sugars.
This is a perfect snack for on the go, a boost during the morning and even to quench late night cravings.
Coconut Oil Fat Bombs
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 14 people
Cook time: 5 minutes
• Wax paper
• Double boiler
• Baking sheet or plate
• 2 tablespoon raw honey
• 4 ounces raw dark chocolate chips
• 1/2teaspoon vanilla bean powder, optional
• 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
• 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1. In a blender, add shredded coconut, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla bean powder. Blend until mixture is fine and crumbled.
2. Line a small baking sheet or plate with wax paper. Using a tablespoon-size measuring spoon, scoop mixture and form into small mounds, using your hands. Set onto wax paper. Place in freezer 10 minutes to set.
3. Using a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth. Use a butter knife to drizzle coconut bombs with chocolate. Place back into the refrigerator to set 10 minutes. Store your coconut oil fat bombs in the refrigerator and enjoy whenever you please!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!