Many people confuse the term “core” and think it is the same as “abs”, but these are in fact quite different. The core is a great term and involves the abs, glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and hips.
Therefore, training the core will improve the body posture, soothe lower back pain, boost your athletic performance, and help you prevent injuries.
The following workout plan will do magic for your body and belly fat!
The first part includes 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For those more ambitious, repeat this routine two times.
- Exercise: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise: Army Crawls — 36 steps
The plan for the second day consists of 4 challenging moves which will take only 5 minutes of your time to reduce the belly Fat. Again, repeat the set once more for an extra challenge.
- Exercise: Break dancer — 15 per side
- Exercise: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise : Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise : Thread the Needle — 10 per side
On the third day, you will need to perform 4 amazingly hard core exercises in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise: Over/under — 10 per side
Please follow and like us: