We know we’ve brought you some amazing recipes…but you’ll never believe this double chocolate cake! Even better? It’s paleo, dairy free, and raw for guilt-free satisfaction!
Check out the amazing recipe below:
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chunks or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1½ cups coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Liberally grease an 8-inch round cake pan with coconut oil. In a small bowl, whisk together almond meal and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Heat coconut milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup over low heat until steaming. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
- Gradually whisk dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula. Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- For frosting, combine coconut cream, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a medium mixing bowl. Beat using a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Place into a bowl or jar and refrigerate.
- Use a sharp knife to loosen cake from edges of the pan. Place a plate on top of cake pan and flip over to remove cake from pan.
- Frost with chocolate coconut frosting. Store in refrigerator.
See how easy that is? You’ll never believe it when you taste it – so get on it and enjoy it today!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: