You’ve likely heard apple cider vinegar is pretty amazing, but you may not know just how amazing – check out all the benefits to drinking a little ACV each night.
Check out ten of the best ways ACV can help you below:
- Bad breath: 1 tsp ACV before bedtime can kill bacteria that causes bad breath.
- Prevents indigestion and insomnia: Mix a tsp ACV with a tsp honey in a glass of water and drink 30 minutes before sleeping.
- Reduces nocturnal leg cramps: ACV fights cramps by adding potassium, as many cramps are the result of a potassium deficiency. 2 tbspns in warm water before bed will fix that problem.
- Regulates blood sugar: 2 tsp ACV before bed each night can raise insulin sensitivity and lower blood sugar. (If on diabetes medication, however, consult your doctor first.)
- Relieves stuffy nose: Drink a tsp ACV with a glass of water at bedtime to help clear the sinuses and clear mucus.
- Soothes stomachache: 1 tsp of ACV in lukewarm water each evening can prevent cramps, gas, and other upset stomach symptoms.
- Stops hiccups: 1 tsp can calm the hiccuping urge.
- Treats acid reflux: 1 tsp ACV in water an hour before bed can help reset the acidity of your stomach.
- Treats a sore throat: 1 tsp 30 minutes before bed can take full advantage of ACV’s powerful antibacterial properties.
- Weight Loss: Obesity is often tied to sleep deprivation, and as more pounds are added, sleep issues compound. ACV can help by adding pectin, signaling satiety, and helping prevent fat accumulation. A single tsp in warm water each evening can help.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: