Ginger is defined as a strongly flavored or aromatic root of a tropical plant that is used as a spice in cooking. It has a reddish brown or a light reddish color. We know that when we say aromatic, it truly has a very strong odor and that when eaten alone, it will taste too much and tangy to the tongue.
Centuries have passed and ginger remained to have been believed as beneficial especially in health maintenance. Below is a list of these health benefits but first, let us teach you a ginger water recipe(ginger tea) that will help you ease the pain.
GINGER TEA RECIPE
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 cup of water
- coconut milk
- Boil a cup of water mixed with ginger and turmeric.
- Simmer for three minutes then turn off the heat.
- Add coconut milk and honey as desired once it is simmered.
- Strain the mixture and viola! You’re very own beneficial ginger water is done!
- Drink this tea for at least once a day.
Here are the health benefits found in in drinking ginger tea:
- It gives you very fast relief from common illnesses such as colds, cough, flu, headache, etc.
- Its components boosts your immunity therefore making your immune system stronger and defends your body against diseases.
- It eases you from joint pain.
- Having the risk of stroke is decreased by simply drinking ginger water.
- Drains your filled sinuses especially if you are having some sinus problems.
- Great alternative for a hot cocoa on a cold weather or season.
- It helps prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness.
- It improves digestion and increases the rate of absorption.
Having mentioned these health benefits, why not try to start drinking a cup of ginger tea now and obtain great results. See it for yourself!
Please follow and like us: