We all know we need to drink water – but did you know drinking water can also help you lose weight?
It’s true – proper hydration may be the best weight loss strategy there is!
In particular, check out these benefits of drinking plenty of water:
- Boosts immune system function
- Calms headaches
- Eliminates toxins
- Increases energy
- Improves kidney function
- Improves mood
- Improves skin health
- Maintains bowel and digestion regularity
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces fatigue
If you have a hard time remembering to drink enough water, try these tips:
- Have a bottle with you at all times
- Start each meal with a glass of water
- Drinking cold water burns calories, as your body has to warm the water
- Adding flavor – such as cucumber, lemon, or lime – may help you drink more water
- Shoot for at least 8 glasses every day
- Drinking more water helps sate appetite – meaning you’ll eat less, which helps you lose weight
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: