Are you planning to reminalize your teeth but you don’t have the budget for those expensive toothpastes? Don’t worry we got your back… and your teeth!
We’ll give you a recipe that will give your teeth one heck of a shine and the strength to back it all up!
Here’s the ingredients that you’re going to need:
– 3 tablespoons of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Clay or Bentonite Clay
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract
– 1/4 teaspoon of mint flavored chlorophyll (to make sure your teeth gets minty fresh!)
– 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
– A packet of xylitol or stevia (optional, for taste only)
– 1 tablespoon of filtered water
CLICK PAGE 2 TO WATCH THE VIDEO
Here’s how you do it.
1. Put all the ingredients into a small bowl
2. Mix it well until it turns into a paste
3. And that’s kinda it!
You can just store it in a tiny container and you’ll be good to go!
So what are you even waiting for? Get to work and make sure that you, your teeth, and your dentist are all happy!
Watch the video right here:
Have you tried it out yet? Tell us in the comments below and don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends!
Please follow and like us: