Women’s bodies are constantly changing but it’s still important to take note that not all changes are good. You should always listen to your body and be mindful of the things that might feel different.
A regular check-up from your doctor is also highly advisable.
Curious? Check out these signs of cancer that are often ignored.
1. Wheezing or shortness of breath are one of the first signs of lung cancer.
2. Chronic cough or chest pain could be a sign of leukemia or a developing lung tumor.
3. Changes in breasts such as skin dimpling, nipples turned inward, flattened, inverted, or sideways, nipple discharge, redness or scaling of your nipple or breast skin are all possible signs of breast cancer.
4. Constant bloating, along with weight loss or bleeding could mean ovarian cancer.
5. Repeated fevers and infections can mean leukemia.
6. Between-period bleeding or bleeding that isn’t a part of your regular cycle can be a sign of endometrial cancer.
7. Difficulty in swallowing can be esophageal or throat cancer, and one of the first signs of lung cancer.
8. Changes in skin such as the size, shape, or color of your moles might be signs of skin cancer.
9. Blood during urination or bowel movement can mean hemorrhoids or colon cancer.
10. Swollen lymph nodes – usually located in the neck, armpit or groin – that last for a month or more can be a symptom of cancer.
11. Weight loss without changing your routine can be a sign of pancreatic cancer.
12. Constant heartburn can be cancer of the stomach, throat, or ovaries.
13. Frequent feeling of fatigue can be symptoms of different cancers.
14. Bruises that don’t heal quickly or bleeding that doesn’t seem to stop can be leukemia.
15. Cough that doesn’t go away after 3-4 weeks can be lung cancer.
16. Constant lack of appetite can be ovarian cancer.
17. Back pain or pain in the lower right side of the body can be signs of liver cancer.
18. Frequent stomachaches can mean colorectal cancer.
19. Abdominal pain along with bloating may indicate ovarian cancer.
20. A black dot under the nail can be a symptom of skin cancer, curved tips of the nails is a symptom of lung cancer, and pale or while nails can be liver cancer.
Do you have any of these symptoms? You should go see a doctor immediately!
Was this article helpful? Let us know in the comments section below!
Please follow and like us: