High blood pressure ( hypertension) is one of the most common diseases affecting the health of the people. The normal blood pressure is 120/ 80 mmHg but for people with hypertension, their blood pressure is 140/90 mmHg and above.
Everyone can acquire this disease whether you are in a high or low standard of living because in this disease there is no exemption as long as you don’t take care of your health seriously.
In spite of that, hypertension does not have initial symptoms that were given for people to become aware with. This disease can lead to such conditions as cardiovascular conditions, cognitive conditions, aneurysm, diabetes and even kidney failure.
Even though some prescribed medication can help normalize the blood pressure, it may lead to some side effects such as dizziness, leg cramps, and even insomnia.
Despite it, the best choice is to take natural and healthy remedies that are at all times available.
We are going to give you some simple and natural remedies decrease the risk of hypertension and normalize your blood pressure
Here are the simple home remedies that lower your blood pressure instantly without taking medication:
First technique: LEMON JUICE
- Slices of Lemon
- Prepare a glass of water and squeeze one lemon juice onto it, consume it every day in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Having enough sleep is essential to our health. It is the time when our body rebuilds damaged inside our body and recharge our energy. Lack of sleep is more prone to different diseases like stroke, heart illness, high blood pressure, etc.
- Lemons help in lowering the high blood pressure by maintaining the gentleness and flexibility of the blood vessels and by getting rid of any in-elasticity on the vessel walls.
Second technique: GARLIC
Garlic has sulfur compounds like diallyl trisulfide that aids in removing all of the cholesterol and bad toxins out of the body, thus lowering the blood pressure levels.
These sulfur compounds are responsible for expanding the blood vessels by stimulating the release of nitric oxide and maintaining the high blood pressure. In the morning before eating your breakfast or before going to bed at the evening consume at least 2 – 4 fresh garlic cloves.
It is recommended to consume the garlic as raw and fresh as possible so it may only destroy the important beneficial nutrients of the garlic.
Third Technique: COMBINATION OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND BAKING SODA
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Apple Cider Vinegar is composed of numerous nutritional benefits of potassium, calcium, and magnesium. These minerals are essential in lowering the blood pressure and regulating the flow of the blood in our body.
- Combine a 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda and tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Lastly, consume the mixture for at least twice a day for best results.
Please follow and like us: