Let us talk about navels. Most people end up with what they call “innies” or hole-like belly buttons, but some people have outies, or those that have a bit of skin left on it. Outies usually occur when more of the umbilical cord is left when it is cut, leading to more skin left over once it dries out. There are different types of belly buttons. Here are some information about belly buttons and what yours says about you.
1. Bulged Navel – This may be a sign of hernia which occurs when an organ pushes through an opening in the muscle or tissue that holds it in place. This may mean you lifted something heavy recently.
2. Small Bulge Belly Button – This signifies sickness and weak immune system as those who have this can easily catch viruses and flus.
3. Tucked Belly Button – This indicates an issue with your digestion and digestive system. It also signifies abnormality in weight.
4. Almond-Like Navel – This means you have brittle bones and lacks in calcium. You may also experience migraine as well as muscle and bone pains.
5. U-Shaped Bulge – This can be related to kidney and skin diseases.
Which one is your belly button and have you ever felt any symptoms related to what it signifies? Share it with us in the comment section below!
Please follow and like us: