We know that dying the hair with synthetic dyes comes with a whole host of chemicals that can strip and make your hair look awful in the long run.
Fortunately, there’s an easy and natural way to give life to your hair without using bleaching agents.
By using cinnamon with honey, you can dye your hair in the your most convenience time.
How to Lighten Hair with Cinnamon
You will need the following:
– A wide toothed comb
– A small basin
– 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
– Natural deep conditioner
– Plastic shower cap or plastic wrap
1. Pour ½ cup of deep natural conditioner into a small basin.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon and stir well to create a smooth paste.
3. Apply the paste onto your hair as required and massage it thoroughly while running a wide toothed comb through your hair to ensure proper distribution through the hair strands. Apply it on the entire hair if you want to lighten the whole head of hair; otherwise apply on the hair strands in the sections that you wish to highlight.
4. Use a shower cap to cover your hair for a couple hours or overnight.
5. Rinse your hair with water.
Repeat the procedure as required till you get the desired results.
The good thing about cinnamon is that it is easily available in most grocery stores and supermarkets. What is even more exhilarating, it will leave your hair with a nice, fresh fragrance.