Moles are clusters of pigmented cells that appear as brown or black spots on the skin.
Most moles are harmless, posing no health concerns. They are problematic primarily from an aesthetic point of view as many people find them unattractive.
Instead of turning to surgical procedures to remove unwanted moles, there are natural ways to eliminate them.
Before attempting to remove your moles, make sure that they are not cancerous. Consult your doctor first before trying these remedies.
If you have a mole you want to remove safely and effectively, these are the top 3 choices:
- Castor Oil
Castor oil is quite effective, not only in removing moles, but also warts and skin tags. Do the following steps twice a day for one whole month:
1. Add baking soda to two to three drops of castor oil. Optionally, you can add ground aspirin.
2. Rub the solution to your mole.
3. Don’t remove the oil; wait for it to dry naturally.
1. Crush one clove of garlic.
2. Place the crushed garlic directly onto the mole.
3. Leave it there for at least four hours or overnight if you wish. Use a bandage to prevent the garlic from falling off of your skin.
Do this for about five days and you will see that the mole is gone.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an acidic remedy that can remove moles effectively:
1. Dip a ball of cotton in the vinegar and place it on your mole.
2. Leave the cotton overnight. Use a bandage or anything that would secure the mole remover in place.
This remedy should be performed daily for 10 days or you can stop once the mole has fallen off.