There’s a new published study from the journal Atherosclerosis, that affirms that extract from pomegranate can prevent/reverse the primary pathology correlated with cardiac mortality: the thickening of coronary arteries triggered by the build up of fat.
Not only does pomegranate improve blood flow, but it also helps in lowering high blood pressure and lessening inflammation. Pomegranates are found to eliminate excess amounts of triglycerides, which form due to a diet filled with processed-foods. Lowering your triglyceride level will aid in lowering your risk for heart attacks and other heart issues.
One Food That Unclogs Arteries Naturally And Protects Against Heart Attack
A new study published in the journal Atherosclerosis confirms that pomegranate extract may prevent and/or reverse the primary pathology associated with cardiac mortality: the progressive thickening of the coronary arteries caused by the accumulation of fatty materials known as atherosclerosis.
Pomegranate was found to not only improve blood flow in the cardiovascular system of heart patients, but also helped to reduce inflammation and high blood pressure. Pomegranates aid in reducing excess triglycerides, which form as a result of a diet high in processed foods. Removing these excess triglycerides may help to ward off heart attacks and various heart problems.
11 Ways to Maximize Your Health With Pomegranates
1. Pomegranate reduces body fat. According to a study from the University of Edinburgh, pomegranates can help reduce visceral fat – the most dangerous kind of fat.
2. Prevention of heart disease due to the high content of the antioxidants.
3. Reduction of bad LDL cholesterol levels.
4. Helping in reducing the plaque deposits in the arteries and prevent clotting of blood.
5. The research has showed that regular consumption of pomegranate is effective against prostate cancer, breast cancer, diabetes, and lymphoma.
6. The vitamin C in pomegranate helps to fight any kind of infections.
7. Possession of anti-inflammatory properties which can help in bringing the inflammation down.
8. Pomegranate is also good for your teeth since it possesses antibacterial compounds which can be helpful in preventing dental plaque.
9. Pomegranate regenerates liver. Pomegranate juice is able to regenerate your liver after it has been damage.
10. Pomegranate protects DNA. Pomegranate contains phytonutrients and antioxidants that interact with your DNA to protect it.
11. Pomegranates help protect Newborns. According to a study published in Pediatric Research, drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy helps protect newborns’ brains during traumatic births.
How to Select
Choose large, firm and smooth-skinned pomegranates. A good quality pomegranate should have a rich color, and has no cuts or blemishes.
How to store
Pomegranate can be stored at cool and dry place for up to one month. It can last for about two months if kept refrigerated.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: