We love using natural products for cleaning – and few things are more versatile than toothpaste.
Check out these 20 fantastic uses!
- Aviator goggles: Use toothpaste to clean your goggles. Apply a thin layer on your goggles to prevent fogging.
- Car headlights: Apply some toothpaste on a sponge and rub the headlights. This will help you remove all the dirt.
- Clean your carpet: Apply some toothpaste on the carpet using a sponge, and watch a miracle happening.
- Clean your iron: Clean your iron using toothpaste! It will look as if you bought it that day.
- Clean your smart phone: It may sound strange to you, but toothpaste can help you clean your phone.
- Clean your sneakers: Toothpastes work well on the dirty and plastic parts on your sneakers. Rub it using a sponge and wait for your miracle.
- Clean your thermos: Fill your thermos with some hot water and squeeze some toothpaste in it. Shake well. Your thermos will be super clean and disinfected.
- Dirty hands: Toothpaste is probably the best hand wash you can get.
- Dye stains on towels: Toothpaste will remove these stains for good.
- Enamel stains: Cleaning these stains with toothpaste will keep you safe from all the effort you have to pay and polish any cleaning marks. This provides a nice scent as well.
- Footwear: Use toothpaste to clean your footwear. Your shoes will also smell fresh.
- Fix CD and DVD: Rub some toothpaste onto any scratches and enjoy your music again.
- Hang posters: Use toothpaste as a glue. Apply a tiny amount on each corner and put your poster up. Taking it down is even easier, and it will not damage your walls.
- Ink stains on shirts: Apply toothpaste to the stain and let it act for 24 hours. Wash your shirt the next day.
- Remove car scratches: Apply some toothpaste on a soft cloth and rub it onto any scratches. Use a clean cloth to wipe off and enjoy all the shine.
- Silver polish: Rub a tiny amount on your silver to restore its shine. It will be even brighter than the day you bought it.
- Stains on tables: Clean the stains on your table by your cups and glasses.
- Pimples: Toothpaste helps you get rid of those nasty pimples in a good way.
- Whiten keys on old piano: Just as toothpaste whitens your teeth, it will do the same with your piano keys. Your piano keys will look brighter than ever.
- Clean your teeth. Yup – the one that’s obvious!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: