Cassava plant, aside from its sweet root, is healthy in itself with all the health benefit it offers.
While its roots were embedded with Vitamin C and calcium, its leaves were also packed with protein, beta-carotene, as well as lysine.
This is good for strengthening our bones and increasing our immunity. Apparently, it can also be used as treatment for infertility, headaches, and arthritis.
Health benefits from Cassava Plant:
- It can keep the balance of the fluid in the body.
- It protects the cardiovascular health and assist in weight gain.
- It can actually avoid diabetes and birth imperfections.
- It lowers the level of cholesterol.
- It has the ability to improve digestion.
- It has the ability to enhance the blood circulation, as well as the red blood cell count.
- It defends the bone mineral density.
- Potent treatment against tumors.
- It prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
This is how we prepare cassava as a natural remedy. This is recommended to be consumed before eating your first meal in the morning.
1. You have to peel the plant.
2. Slice it into pieces and soak them alternately between hot and cold water.
4. Pour the liquid in which the cassava pieces have been soaked in into another liquid just like fruit juice or water.
Source: Read and Digest
Image: The Health Benefits