Ladies, let’s be honest. There are times when your intimate area isn’t so fresh, right?
What causes the foul odor? Well, it’s your body so you should definitely know!
In Doc Lulu Marquez’s ‘Private Nights’, a radio show on DZMM, she talked about v*ginal odor. She explained that a woman’s intimate area is sensitive and gave tips on how to clean it in the safest and healthiest way possible. She also explained the different symptoms that women should look out for.
Here they are:
1. Odor that comes with discharge
This should not be taken lightly as it is one of the symptoms of cervical cancer. That’s not all! It can also be a sign of STDs, so you’d better watch out!
2 Odor after intercourse
The thing is, the v*gina has natural flora that you have to keep balanced. Unfortunately, there are some women with naturally acidic PH levels that react to seminal fluids. This reaction causes the v*gina to smell a bit strange.
Of course, you should always keep yourself healthy. To make sure that you are, here are just some of Doc Lulu’s tips that you should keep in mind:
1. Do not self-medicate.
2. See your gynaecologist regularly.
3. Loosen up your undies and try to avoid wearing super tight ones. Wear something that’s comfortable for you and for your v*gina.
4. Make sure to always be prepared with enough tampons and napkins during your menstrual cycle.
5. Water is your friend! As we’ve discussed, the vagina has natural flora that cleans itself. Water will help do the trick!
Are you taking good care of your vagina? Tell us your tips in the comments section below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
Please follow and like us: