We’ve presented lots of great natural alternatives here, but you’ll never believe all the ways these three simple ingredients – lemon, salt, and pepper – can change your life!
Check out these 10 great ways to use those three ingredients below:
- Asthma attacks – Mix 10 grains pepper, 2 clove buds, and 15 basil leaves in boiling water; simmer 15 minutes. Strain before adding 2 tbsp honey and letting it cool. Store in your refrigerator; drink regularly to prevent asthma attacks.
- Flu and cold – Add juice of half lemon and honey to boiling water for cold relief.
- Gallstone prevention – Make a mix of 3 parts olive oil and 1 part lemon and 1 pepper; use regularly.
- Mouth sores – 1 tbsp Himalayan pink salt in warm water, gargled, will help heal sores.
- Nausea – Black pepper can soothe the belly and lemon smells can stop nausea feeling. Take 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp pepper in warm water.
- Stuffy nose – Mix equal part pepper, cinnamon, cumin, and cardamom; the mix should make you sneeze, which will uncongest you.
- Sore throat – Soothe the throat by mixing 1 tbsp lemon juice, ½ tsp black pepper, and 1 tsp salt in warm water.
- Tooth pain – Mix ½ tsp ground pepper and clove oil for toothaches; apply to the aching tooth to numb pain.
- Nosebleeds – Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and put in the bloody nostril.
- Weight loss – Drink ¼ tsp ground pepper, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp honey in warm water to speed up metabolism and lose weight faster.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: