We all love ice cream, especially in the heat of summer, but it’s so easy to feel guilty as you eat. Fortunately, with this amazing metabolism-boosting recipe, you don’t have to!
Check out all these health benefits:
- A great alternative for people who have dairy sensitivities or allergies
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
- Full of antioxidants
- Easy to digest
- Stimulates your metabolism
- Full of magnesium
- Needed for over 300 enzyme reactions in your body
- Helps to combat and minimize the effects of stress (your body depletes magnesium under stress)
Organic Coconut Sugar
- Easy to digest, especially when dissolved
- Provides your body with efficient and quick energy
- Feeds your cells and stimulates your metabolism
- Doesn’t spike your glucose levels like white sugar
Pastured Egg Yolks
- Contains: 6 grams of protein, vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin E, B2, B5, B12, choline and cholesterol
- Supports healthy hormone production
Here’s the recipe – we know you’ve been waiting!
- 2 cans organic coconut milk
- ⅔ cups organic coconut sugar
- 6 organic or pastured egg yolks
- 1 tsp organic peppermint extract
- ½ tsp organic vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix 1 can of coconut milk and all the sugar, combine until sugar is dissolved.
- Let mixture cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Use a blender at low speed to mix the chilled coconut milk/sugar mixture, the other can of coconut milk, egg yolks, peppermint, vanilla and salt.
- Pour in an ice cream maker with the chocolate chips or use this method if you don’t have a machine.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: