This exotic tree, is found in native parts of Asia and Africa. It is said that the whole tree, is in fact, edible. The flowers, pods, fruits, bark and roots are rich in nutrients, so no need for any of it to go to waste.
Moringa trees, known as Malunggsy or drumstick, these trees are utilized in South Indian prepped delicacies for their texture and unique taste.
- Seeds from the Moringa are known to produce oil thats edible, which is seemingly more similar to olive oil, from a nutritional aspect. Moringa oil, unlike most oils, is highly-rich in anti-oxidants; the shelf life is amazingly long-lasting!
- Long passed as a huge source of iron, Spinach is being found to have three times less of the key nutrient than Moringa.
- Moringa tea has been proven to have natural energy-boosting properties that stay leveled for a good period of time, while our usual cup of coffee in our daily lives, lack the energy benefits of the moringa.
- Carrots, which are found to have an abundance of vitamin A, have been proven wrong. The moringa has about four times more the amount of vitamin A than carrots and is a perfect source of beta-carotene.
- Do you consume multi-vitamins daily? Here’s an interesting fact. Moringa supplements, made from pods and leaves of the moringa, are much healthier than the various supplements and vitamins on the market. They aren’t filled with synthetic ingredients, which makes it even more appealing!
- This edible nutrient has double the amount of protein found in yogurt, per gram.
- It has more than 3 times the amount of potassium per gram, found in bananas.
- Moringa has about 7 times more vitamin C per gram than oranges who have always been flocked to for extra vitamin C.
- It is also great for our bones as well. Moringa has about 4x more calcium per gram than milk does.
- Purifies and cleanses water
- Has 46 antioxidants, 27 vitamins, many minerals and 9 important amino-acids.
- Is completely safe for children and adult consumption; has no side effects.
- Found to be a powerful cleanser of the skin, and is great for vibrant, healthy hair.
- Can actually improve lactation in humans.
- Found to treat other ailments, wounds, chronic illnesses and bites.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!