While the medical complex has plenty of different cancer treatment options, we’re here to tell you that there are also natural options that you may not know much about. As always, do your own research, but consider the list below!
9 Cancer Cures You Might Want to Know!
- Turmeric — Most turmeric sold in America suffers from high lead content and a high count of microbes, but if you find an organic turmeric tincture that contains the phytonutrient curcumin, you can build natural immunity.
- Hemp seed oil — Cold-pressing the seed of the Cannabis sativa (hemp plant) produces a very important oil that is legally purchased in the United States at health food stores across the nation! It’s very high in essential fatty acid content, and it does NOT contain the psychoactive THC ingredient used by people who smoke pot. A member of the achene family of fruits, it’s regarded as a “superfood” due to its unique ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 essential fatty acids and contains up to 5% pure GLA, which is even higher than in spirulina.
- Reishi mushrooms — You won’t find reishi on salads at restaurants or packaged at your typical conventional grocer. Go to health food stores and check the supplements and dried powders, usually sold as capsules. Reishi have been used to treat countless ailments in the Far East for over two millennia. In China, they’re called the “Mushrooms of Immortality.” Reishi are meant for long-term consumption and have been linked to reduced blood pressure and improved nerve function and stamina!
- Melatonin — Hello, scavengers of free radicals! Did you know that you can combat free-radical damage WHILE you sleep? It’s true. Since its discovery over 50 years ago, melatonin has demonstrated itself as a functionally diverse molecule with antioxidant properties. A vast amount of experimental research has revealed its vital role in the body’s defense against numerous cell-damaging free radicals because it possesses 200% more antioxidant power than vitamin E. Melatonin reduces oxidative damage and has been found to be superior to glutathione and vitamins C and E. It fights free-radical-related diseases like cardiovascular disease and cancer. It’s true that the body naturally produces melatonin in the brain, but if you’re diabetic, borderline diabetic or over the age of 55, it’s common to need supplementation. Ask your naturopath!
- Real spring water without added fluoride (with average pH level of 8.8!) — If you’re fighting cancer, you most likely are in desperate need to adjust your body’s pH. Nearly every nutritionist on the planet would tell you to eat plenty of raw organic vegetables and fruits and consume lots of water — and it better be real spring water to help alkalize the body.
- Baking soda — Yes, the cheap kind that you find in most stores! Simply put a teaspoon in a glass of water daily and help alkalize your system so cancer can’t even survive if it wanted to. Cancer cannot survive when your cells have plenty of oxygen and your body is not acidic.
- Organic garlic cloves — Beat down the pathogens thanks to over 200 biologically active components! There is a special enzyme that the “bad guys” (mutated cells) use to multiply, and it’s called “ornithine decarboxylase.” You could block this enzyme and cut off the enemy’s “supply lines.” How much easier would it be to beat cancer if cancer cells had NO fuel?!
- Apricot seed kernels — The apricot seed “cyanide” controversy foolishly obscures an effective alternative cancer cure. Some people have used apricot seeds to eliminate cancer without negative side effects.
- Cannabis sativa — The “Father of Chinese Medicine” discovered the healing properties of marijuana in 2700 BC. Throughout history, the ancient Egyptians, Persians and even Greek civilizations used medical cannabis.
As always, do your own research, and look for studies you can trust. Big pharma and the medical complex want to make money, and their making money is sometimes at odds with your health, so consider the treatments above as additional options and do your research!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: