It is known that chilli peppers are healthy, but certainly you didn’t know that from them, you can make a medicinal oil very easily.
The oil is made from hot red peppers and have a great help with radiculitis, myositis, neuralgia, rheumatism and joint pains. The oil from hot peppers belongs to the irritating oils. It has stimulant operation – expanding capillaries, increases blood circulation in the upper parts of the skin, enhances vitamin metabolism and works to activate the regenerative process of the skin epidermis.
To prepare the oil from hot peppers you will need:
- 10 fresh red hot peppers
- 2 cups of cold pressed olive oil
- Glass jar from 1 liter
- Wash peppers, cut off the part where the stalk is and grind with a meat grinder. You’ll get about one cup finely powdered mixture.
- Pour mixture into a clean glass jar and pour oil. Leave in a dark place (such as the lower part of the kitchen unit).
- After 7 days, strain the contents of the jar through a gauze or a plastic strainer. The used mixture of peppers can be left in the refrigerator and use as a food additive, and reddish oil use for rubbing into the skin.
How to use:
- First time, massage with oil several times a day, when you have joint pain or other body parts. After rubbing, clothe warm socks or tights, if it comes to feet. Also warm and other parts of the body, depending on the location of pain – hands, neck, back. After applying oil, you will feel the baking on the skin, but it will be bearable, even pleasant, as the oil deep warm skin, but without creating burns.
- Over time, you can reduce the intensity of application of oil. After a month or two, you can do the procedure once a week, if there sometimes pains in the joints due to changes in weather conditions. Store the oil in the dark place.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Natural Cures