Cosmetic surgery is a booming business – a service which people pay for a better face than what they’re born with. Indeed a lot of wealthy people get plastic surgery because they’re not content with the characteristics they were born with..
Although as the saying goes: ‘beauty is skin deep’. And many people don’t make too much of a fuss when it comes to looks.
Still there are others who wish they had better cheek bones, pouty lips and of course a pointy ‘matangos’ nose.
However, there’s a secret method which helps make your nose more pointy.
It’s called the Face Yoga Method and it doesn’t cost money.
Follow these simple steps on how you can get that perfect-nose look without going under the knife.
1. Make an O-shape with your mouth while stretching your nose downwards.
2. Next, use your left and right index finger to close your nostrils halfway. Don’t completely close your nose so you can still breathe.
CONTINUE ON PAGE 2
3. This is very important. Look up the ceiling without wrinkling your forehead.
4. Now continue to breathe through your nostrils while widening it – fighting it against your index finger. You should feel the contractions as you inhale. You’re basically widening your nostrils while your fingers push them back.
5. Do this exercise for 10 seconds, 3 sets every day.
Need a video guide? Watch this video for more information.
Patience is key when you do this Yoga practice. It can take a while for you to notice the desired results – but it’s worth it.
Remember that the nose area is made of cartilage and not muscle. This exercise works on the muscle around the nose area.
Do this every day and soon you’ll see the results of your efforts in no time! Try it!
Share this article on Facebook with all your friends! Remember to leave a comment in the comments section!
Please follow and like us: