Rice, aside from the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world’s human population, especially in Asia has a lot of health benefits. These include its ability to provide fast and instant energy, regulate and improve bowel movement, stabilize blood sugar levels and slow down the aging process.
Rice contains healing benefits because it is a rich source of linoleic acids and squalene, a powerful antioxidant which promotes collagen production in the skin.
Rice also has wonderful effects in skin rejuvenation. The rice water mask recipe below can soften wrinkles and makes your skin radiant.
Rice Water Face Mask
3 Tbsp rice
1 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp honey
1. After boiling the rice, strain and put aside the water in which the rice boiled.
2. Add heated milk in the rice and mix.
3. After stirring the mixture well, add honey.
4. Apply the mask on clean skin, then let dry.
5. Take off the mask and wash your face with water, using the water in which the rice boiled.
Please follow and like us: