You may already know that not only is colon cancer one of the most dangerous cancers, it’s also one of the hardest to treat – and as such one of the leading causes of cancer death. Fortunately, we’re here with a natural remedy that may help!
Jackfruit, a tropical fruit, is believed to be a strong cancer killer. We’ll tell you more about the many nutritional properties of jackfruit that can help fight cancer!
- PHYTONUTRIENTS: Phytonutrients prevent the creation of the cancer cells in their first stage!
- SAPONINS: Saponins are a type of phytonutrient that cause mitotic arrest in leukemia cells, and can be helpful in creating remission.
- LIGNANS AND ISOFLAVONES: Two types of phytoestrogens, lignans and isoflavones attach to estrogen receptors, and are believed to lower the risk of endometrial cancer.
- PROTECTION OF CELLULAR DNA: Antioxidants in jackfruit help protect cellular DNA from free oxygen radical damage, and can fight mutation.
- STRENGTHENING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Jackfruit is rich with vitamin C and with simple sugars that are important for strengthening the immune system in humans.
- NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF JACKFRUIT: 1 cup of jackfruit has 155 calories (only 4 calories from fat), and is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, copper, selenium, and phosphorous. A single cup of jackfruit also contains 11% of your daily fiber, meaning it’s good for cleaning out your digestive system as well.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: