Dr. Johanna Budwig was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine six times, meaning that we should treat her work with respect. During her career (she died in 2003, at the age of 95), Dr. Budwig cured 90% of her cancer patients.
She cured all types of cancer permanently by using non-toxic ingredients which don’t cause any side-effects. Due to her amazing success, Dr. Budwig became the greatest enemy to the pharmaceutical and nuclear industries. They have been suppressing her work ever since early 1950, which is the reason why most of us are not familiar with the Budwig Protocol.
“I have the answer to cancer, but American doctors won’t listen. They come here and observe my methods and are impressed. Then they want to make a special deal so they can take it home and make a lot of money. I won’t do it, so I’m blackballed in every country, “- Dr. Budwig states.
The Cancer Industry is Based on Lies!
The Budwig Anti-Cancer Protocol!
This medicine is typically ingested orally, but in the most terminal cases, Dr. Budwig had administered flax seed oil in enema form. The second part of the Budwig Protocol includes special diet. The patients are recommended to follow the protocol for at least 6 months, regardless of the symptoms.
2. 2-5 tablespoons of flax seed oil, about 10 supplement capsules, or 1-3 tablespoons of freshly ground flax seed (Note that flax oil or ground seed must be used immediately after exposure to air.
3. little cayenne
The medicine is properly combined and taken orally at least once daily. It should be stirred with a wooden spoon and never with metal one.
- Stay away from sugar and add grape juice to sweeten any other freshly squeezed juice
- Avoid pure animal fats, such as lard, fatback, dripping, and etc
- Do not use any commercial salad dressings or toppings
- Never consume commercial mayonnaise
- Avoid meats if they are not organic and range-fed
- Avoid butter and margarine
- Drink freshly squeezed vegetable juices made of carrots, celery, and red beet.
- Drink a cup of warm tea three times daily, such as peppermint, rosehip or grape tea. Use natural sweetener like honey.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners such as high-fructose corn syrup)
- Follow a chemical-free diet
- Avoid all processed foods
- Reduce the use of all pharmaceuticals
- Don’t consume soft drinks
- Avoid tap water and bottled water, and use products that do not contain fluorideEat only freshly prepared foods