People nowadays suffer from sleep disorders, sometimes they are having a hard time enjoying a good night’s sleep. While other people simply doesn’t have time to get a full 8 hours of sleep each night, many others spending their time tossing, turning, and badly staring at their bedroom’s ceilings trying to fall asleep.
Poor sleep leads to fatigue during the day and leads to frustration, increased appetite, and lack of motivation. According to the specialist when your dream is fulfilled, you will wake up with energy and eagerness to start a new day well.
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry, because you can make your own natural sleepy time foot spray!
3 Essential Oil that Provides Good Sleep:
- Magnesium – Magnesium helps for the nervousness, acid reflux, and sleep disorders. Also, it helps to relax muscles and calms the body.
- Lavender – Lavender is considered a calming herb and it helps promote restful sleep. By simply smelling the plant is enough to help you relax. Also, lavender is a natural cure for insomnia, work against depression, relieves pain and lowers blood pressure.
- Chamomile – This herb helps with digestive complications, cramps and urgent pain. In Chamomile tea form, it is often suggested before bed or during times of stress to help relax and promote sleep.
Homemade Sleepy Time Foot Spray
- 4 oz. magnesium oil
- 10 drops Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
Put all ingredients into glass spray bottle. Shake it well to combine the oil. Spray 2-3 times on the sole of your feet every night and you will doze off to sleep in a matter of minutes.