Cruising has become a popular option for a travelers these days.
One reason is that there’s so much included in the price – like meals, on-board performances, onshore activities and many more which make cruising fun for everyone.
Well, good news for travel goers! Star Cruise, a well-known cruise company in Asia-Pacific has an awesome deal for birthday celebrants for the whole year.
You can now travel for free!!
How to avail of this exciting promo? Read the terms and conditions below:
CRUISE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY Promotion
Booking Period: Until 31 January 2017
Sailing Period (except mid & peak season dates):
- 08 January – 27 March 2017 on SuperStar Aquarius
- 11 January – 27 March 2017 on SuperStar Virgo
- 08 January – 22 October 2017 on SuperStar Gemini (except 19 April to 18 June 2017)
- 08 January – 24 December 2017 on SuperStar Libra
* Buy 1, Free 1 on birthday celebrator
Only one guest per cabin who is cruising on his/her birth month enjoys free cruise fare if accompanied by 1 full-paying guest. Valid for all cabin categories except Suites.
* Free Birthday Celebrant Package
The package consists of:
- Cabin decorations – By default, decorations are set up on the first day of your cruise (boarding date).
- 500g chocolate cake
- Birthday card
- Cruise voucher – Claim your birthday cruise voucher at Reception. Applicable at F&B, retail, and spa/wellness outlets on-board. To use the voucher, guest needs to swipe his/her access card at the outlets. When the guest settles his/her bill during checkout, the value of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount due.
If you have special requests for items 1-3, such as different date for cabin decor set-up, change of cake variant, or eggless cake, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Free Wifi vouchers for 2 guests, valid for the entire cruise
Birthday celebrator will claim Wifi vouchers at Reception. The expiration of the Wifi access is calculated from the time the password was activated, not from accumulated usage. Connection is available in all public areas as well as inside the cabins. Wifi onboard is meant for light mobile surfing (not recommended for heavy surfing), therefore connectivity may seem slower than normally experienced on land.
Minimum of 2 passengers per cabin. Third and 4th passengers sharing the same cabin are charged at Published Rate. Infant pays 25% of Promotional Twin Share Rates upon 2 full-paying passengers. Rates are inclusive of port charges and holiday surcharges (where applicable).
For more information about booking and available schedules, check out http://ift.tt/2jgRE5b