There’s one thing that we can all agree on – we all love tea! Only a very small percentage of people dislike tea. We drink it in the morning, in the evening, and we cannot simply get enough of it.
However, most of us tend to throw away the tea bags after we’ve drank the tea.
But you don’t have to throw it anymore! Because in this article, we are going to show you multiple ways you can reap as many benefits from the bag than the tea.
Health Benefits of Teabags
- Relieves sunburn – black tea is rich in an acid that soothes the pain coming from sunburns. Press the cooled tea bag in the affected area for an immediate relief.
- Treat minor burns – use a cooled tea bag to alleviate inflammation caused by the heat.
- Rejuvenate Tired-Looking Eyes – you should definitely skip the coffee after a sleepless night. Make a black tea and rub the cooled bags around your eyes. The tannins in the tea have a calming effect and can restore your skin.
- Warts remover – you should know that the antioxidants in green tea can stop warts from enlarging. Place a cooled tea bag on the wart and secure it with a bandage or medicine tape. Replace the tea bag with a new one after 15 minutes. The wart will be gone in a couple of days.
- Hair treatment – the next time you wash your hair, remember to scrub your scalp with a cooled tea bag of your favorite tea. You will prevent dandruff and your hair will literally shine!
- Grow Beautiful Roses – according to the experts, teas can reduce the pH levels of soil, preventing fungus from emerging around the base of the plant. You just need to place several used tea bags around the plant’s soil. The result is magnificent blooms.
- Clean dish stains – soak any dirty dishes in a mixture of water and few tea bags. You will easily scrub off the dirt in the morning.
- Remove hand odors – unfortunately, chopping onions or garlics leave an unpleasant smell. Try washing your hands with tea bags instead of a bar of soap. It will remove more of the odor.
- Sore gums – if you recently had a tooth removed, or if you simply experience painful gums, just insert tea bags into your mouth like gauze pads. The bags will help form a blood clot, reducing the bleeding and swelling.
- Freshen Up Smelly Shoes – prevent odor in your shoes by putting a cooled tea bag into the shoe. It will absorb any nasty scents.
- Remove Water Stains from Mirrors – to fix this, brew a few tea bags and soak your rag with it. When you wipe your mirror, it will be flawlessly clean!