Back pain may be caused by the pain in your sciatic nerve, which is the longest nerve in your body. As it is prone to pain, it may affect our lower back, buttocks, and lower limbs.
When sciatic nerve gets pinched or irritated, a debilitating pain may be suffered along with tingling and numbness in legs.
Here are the most common symptoms of your back pain caused by the sciatic nerve:
- Severe pain in the buttocks
- Lower back pain or pain that spreads in one side of the hip and down the leg
- Weakness, numbness
- Difficulty sitting
- Tingling sensation in lower limbs
- Difficulty moving
- Stabbing pain that affects moving and standing
If you are experiencing such, here is a homemade remedy for this type of backpain.
- 200ml milk
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 grams turmeric powder
- Crush the garlic and cook it on low.
- Add the milk bit by bit.
- Take the pot off the heat once the liquid reaches its boiling point.
- Let it cool at room temperature. Add honey to taste and add the turmeric.
This home remedy is advised to be taken for at least once a day. Garlic, as an anti-inflammatory drug, is effective in relieving the pain, and even swelling.
Experts advise to have some exercise and yoga.
Source: Read and Digest
Image: Dynamic Spine and Rehab