Many people be it women or men are experiencing uneven skin tone that causes annoying feeling. It happens because of too much exposed to direct sunlight. However, many companies offer products to whiten skin, but these products contain adverse chemicals that could be very dangerous for your skin.
In this article, we will present you a natural remedy which will help you to whiten your skin!
How to bleach your skin naturally:
- Exfoliation: This is the pocess of removing dead skin cells from the top of your skin. Sugar scrub is considered to be the best method. Sugar is a natural abrasive and it removes dead skin cells, promotes healthy and beautiful skin, and treats hyperpigmentation.
- Moisturizing: Applying a moisturizer is a must when you finished exfoliating the skin. This procedure protects the skin against drying and makes it smooth. For this desire, you can use coconut oil, almond oil or sunflower oil. Furthermore, drinking plenty of water is essential for proper skin care and dehydration.
- Cleaning: this process is important for proper skin care. So, you should wash your face and body every morning and evening. This will remove harmful substances, remove the excess skin oil, and relax your skin.
Skin Whitening Formula
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Several lemon slices
1. Take a bowl and add the honey, orange juice, and sugar in it.
2. Mix the ingredients well
3. Apply a bit of scrub on your hands
4. Then, take a lemon slice and scrub the mixture well into the skin for several minutes.
5. Lastly, take a clean cloth and use it to remove the mixture