Banana flowers are amazing, but not particularly well-known. Fortunately, we’re here to educate!
Banana flowers have the following health benefits:
- Healing ulcer
- Healing anemia
- Stronger uterus
- Soothed constipation
- Regular menstruation cycle
- Better kidney work
- Lower hypertension
- Great addition for breastfeeding women and diabetics
We recommend using banana flowers in curry!
- Take a pan and put oil, 2 tbsp. then add mustard seeds and let it sputter
- Add sliced green chilies and onions and fry well
- Add the banana flower and also add salt, curry leaves, coriander, and turmeric
- Add water in the end and cover with lid
- After some time, open this and add crushed coconut, stir well
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: