Menopause is a time in women’s lives when menstrual periods stop and women are no longer able to bear children.
It usually happens between 49 and 52 years of age, and doctors describe it as a period that occurs after not having vaginal bleeding for a year. There are many symptoms of menopause, some subtle while others more pronounced, that should be recognized on time in order to soften the blow on your system.
Here are the 20 symptoms of menopause women often ignore:
- Crying a lot, often for no reason at all;
- Constant cravings;
- Swelling of various body parts;
- Not being able to remember your name or other things;
- Shouting when someone touches you;
- Weight gain;
- Hot flashes and night sweats;
- Saying everything you want;
- Water retention;
- Sweet and chocolate cravings;
- Worrying about going crazy;
- You’re feeling hot all the time;
- Strange hairs in different body parts;
- Not being able to sleep overnight;
- Mood changes;
- You suddenly want to outburst any teenager you come in contact with.
- Not being able to refrain from comments on the stupidity of some people;
- You might feel like your brain has left you;
- You are always on a warpath;
- Abnormal sweating;
Please follow and like us: