The importance of the adrenal gland in controlling the hormone activity and balance of the estrogen and testosterone level for the kidney function.
This gland is also known for its function to produce hormones such as cortisol which is released to the body in response to stress and low-blood glucose levels. This gland is located at the top of the kidney organ.
The adrenal glands are also responsible for the release of steroids and adrenaline in the body. These play an important role in the regulation of the blood pressure, metabolic responses, and as well as systemic immunity in the body. It also aids in dealing increased stress levels and depression.
This is considered to be a stress-related condition which affects the body which induces, digestive problems, generalized weakness, low-blood pressure and also body pain. It also triggers sleeping disorders and anxiety.
Here is the list of health-related problems that are affected if there is a hormonal imbalance due to the depression of the adrenal gland and cortex function:
Signs and symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue:
- Chronic emotional disarray and physical weakness
- Uterine fibroids
- Sleep disturbances
- Hair loss
- Constant muscle pain or body aches
- Decreased sex drive
- Depression and anxiety
- Irritability or increased sensitivity
- Fluctuation of body weight measure
- Muscle weakness
- Decreased blood pressure
- Thyroid problems
- Blurry visions
- Low blood glucose level
- Memory loss and decreased brain activity
- Heart palpitations
- Decreased skin turgor and brittle nails
This natural herbal medicine will provide an effective remedy for you to improve the function of your adrenal gland.
- 5 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of raisins
- 2/3 cup of dried leaves of parsley
- 2 tablespoon of ginger root
- 4 tablespoon of raw honey
- 2/3 cup of walnuts
Mix all together both of the walnuts and parsley in the blender.
Add the ginger, coconut oil, and honey.
Blend all of it together until it becomes a smooth mixture.
Ingest this remedy at least two tablespoons before or after consuming your daily meal.
It is recommended to do this at least twice or thrice a week to stimulate the function of your adrenal gland to be a more effective remedy.
Pieces of Advice to keep your kidney and adrenal function working:
- Avoid consuming too much sugar
- Avoid hydrogenated oils such as like soy, corn and canola oil
- Avoid consuming microwave heated foods
- Increase water intake
- Minimize intake of caffeinated drinks
- Lower alcohol intake
Please follow and like us: