If you believe the American pharmaceutical complex, there’s a pill for pretty much ailment you might have. But what if there were a natural alternative better than any of those pills?
In the case of these seeds, there is.
Moringa seeds, courtesy the moringa tree of northwestern India (sometimes called the drumstick tree or horseradish tree), have unbelievable health benefits. In addition to being great antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, they can also lower cholesterol, help treat heart disease, reduce blood sugar, and boost your immune system.
Additional, oil from the seeds can be used as a natural moisturizer and the pulp has been used to purify water.
Consider the many health benefits of moringa seeds below:
- Antibacterial properties: Antibacterial and antimicrobial compounds in moringa seeds can help treat and prevent various diseases caused by viruses and fungal infections.20
- Antioxidant: Vitamins in the A,B, and C complexes, as well as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, all of which add to the antioxidant effectiveness of moringa seeds.
- Blood sugar regulation: As the Journal of Diabetes noted, moringa helps increase insulin production, thereby reducing blood glucose. As a result, it can be a great supplement for diabetics.
- Liver protection: The antioxidant effect of moringa seeds can also help protect you from liver damage.
- Bronchial asthma: For inflammatory diseases that may cause coughing, wheezing, and chest tightness, the anti-inflammatory effects of moringa seeds make it a natural remedy. Additionally, antispasmodic effects of the moringa seeds can help reduce the severity of attacks.
- Cardiovascular health: Moringa seeds help manage oxidative stress, which can contribute to high blood pressure, heart disease, heart failure. The seeds also lower blood pressure naturally and act as a circulatory stimulant.
- Cholesterol lowering agent: By reducing the density of HDL cholesterol, morninga seeds help lower cholesterol.
- Gastric ulcers: Moringa seeds can treat stomach ulcers, courtesy its many anti-inflammatory properties. Even low doses have proven effective.
- Immune system function: With more than 7 times more vitamin C than oranges, 10 times more vitamin A than carrots, 25 times more iron than spinach, and 15 times more potassium than bananas. Added to this that moringa has more calcium than milk, and it is easy to see why moringa supplements are natural powerful immunity enhancers.
- Pain relief: By reducing inflammation, moringa seeds have proven effective in reducing inflammation as well, especially for joint pain, such as different forms of arthritis or gout.
Many thanks to Healthy and Natural World for the great tip!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don’t forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Please follow and like us: