Having breast cancer and breast cysts does not have to be the same. Breast cysts can be treated with natural medicine.
It is great to follow a healthy diet to avoid the appearance of cysts in the breast or prevent them from recurring after treating them. You may consider cleansing diet, removing anything that may increase levels of toxins.
The following includes which food you should avoid and a home remedy:
When you have cysts of any kind you should avoid eating:
* Methylxanthines: Those containing more this substances are: coffee, black tea, sugary soft drinks and chocolate.
* Saturated fats of animal origin such as meats and fatty meats.
* Simple carbohydrates: Refined white sugar and refined white flour.
Foods that help eliminate cysts in breast:
* The evening primrose oil: this oil helps reduce discomfort cause by breast cysts and reduce breast tenderness.
* Sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, hazelnuts
* Green tea extract
* The vegetables in general and all the fruits that contain vitamin C, D, E and K help eliminate breast cysts and cysts in general.
* Iodine: help reduce estrogen, also lessen breast pain.
- Castor Oil: Apply castor oil to reduce inflammation and relieve pain, do this 3 times a week for 3 months. Once the cysts disappear do this once a week.
- Aloe vera (aloe vera) and Carrot: Drink aloe juice mixed with carrots to eliminate cysts in the breast. You can also combine aloe with lemon.