Simon O’kanada, a Canadian, keeps wondering why his young son always get sick despite him making sure that the child’s sipping bottles are cleaned.
There was no word of virus spreading in their area that’s why his curiosity to find out its cause escalated, especially as he is worried about his son’s worsening condition.
When the father decided to take a look inside the child’s Tommee Tippee Cup, which is an anti-spill sip cup for toddlers, he noticed something gross.
To his surprise, he discovered that the anti-leak guard is filled with grey bacteria and that there is a mold that built up inside it which is impossible to get rid of, obviously causing his son’s sickness.
The horror experienced by this parent is any other parent’s nightmare: to know that their child is being infected by germs and bacteria that they didn’t know at the start to prevent.
Bravely, O’kanada posted actual photos of what the Tommee Tippee Cup of his son looked like with its anti-leak guard surrounded by disgusting bacteria online to warn the others who use the same anti-spill cups.
Below are the photos and it may give you the shivers:
Please follow and like us: