Obesity, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and heart disease are some of the most common disorders in the modern age. You are certainly aware that an unhealthy diet can have a negative impact to your health.
If you are battling with some extra pounds, do not worry anymore because we are going to provide you with a healthy and simple solution. This 7-day dietary regimen is recommended by doctors from the Sacred Heart Memorial hospital to heart patients.
These patients need to lose weight quickly because of the heart surgery. They need to consume a fat-burning soup, which is very effective and healthy.
This soup must be combined with plenty of water and kombucha, which is very beneficial for the good bacteria in your digestive tract, in order to prevent malnutrition.
The Original Recipe
- 1 oz envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- a (16 oz.) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch of celery
- 3 ibs of sliced carrots
- 1 large head of nicely chopped cabbage
- 6 large chopped green onions
- 2 ( 8 oz.) cans of green beans
- Salt and pepper
- Cayenne pepper, beef bouillon, chopped parsley, Tabasco sauce, curry powder are also ingredients that can be added to the soup.
The first thing you need to do is to mix all of the ingredients in a cooking pot. Then, you need to cover them in water and add the spices. You should bring this to a boil in about 10 minutes. Then, you need to reduce the heat. Simmer until the vegetables become tender and soft.
Organic Diet Cabbage Soup
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 bulb of sliced garlic
- 1 large shredded cabbage
- 1 Ib of chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1 rinsed and sliced kombu seaweed
- 2 Ibs of crushed tomatoes
- 1 rinsed and sliced leek
- Lots of herbs
- Pepper and salt
- Start by sautéing all the vegetables in some vegetable or coconut oil. Do not add the tomato or cabbage while doing that. After you are done with that, add the tomatoes and the cabbage.
- Mix everything together and cover it with water and cook. You should reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables become tender after you bring it to a boil.
- Add some fresh or dried herbs and simmer for another 5 minutes in the end. You should season it according to your taste.
7 days diet plan
Day 1- Even though you are allowed to consume the soup and fruits such as watermelon and cantaloupe, you will have to stay away from bananas. Filtered water, cranberry juice, unsweetened tea or kombucha should be drunk during this day.
Day 2 – Avoid consuming corn, peas, and dry beans. You are allowed to consume the soup and green, leafy vegetables. Do not consume fruits. Eat only one big buttered potato for dinner.
Day 3 – You should not eat potato for dinner. Consume the soup along with fruits and vegetables. By now, your weight results should be anywhere between 5-7lbs.
Day 4 – On this day you are allowed to eat as many bananas as you like, and of course, the soup. You should abundantly drink water. In order to reduce your sugar cravings you will needpotassium, calcium, proteins and carbohydrates.
Day 5 – You are able to consume 6 organic tomatoes, 10-20 oz. of beef, lamb, chicken, fish, wheat gluten, beans and aduki. You should definitely be sure that the red meat you consume is high quality and free of antibiotics and hormones. It is important to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water. You need to take at least one serving of the soup during this day.
Day 6 – You can have 2-3 steaks a day. You are allowed to combine lamb, beef, chicken, fish, beans, etc. with vegetables, preferably leafy greens. Eat at least one serving of the soup during this day. Avoid baked potatoes.
Day 7 – you can have an unlimited quantity of unsweetened fruit, vegetables and brown rice. You should consume one serving of the soup during this day.
You will be able to lose 10-15 pounds of your weight by following this dietary regimen. You should take a break if you lose more than 15 pounds. After the break, you can start this again. Different people can receive different results from this dietary regimen.
- Cut out bread, pasta and fried foodswhile you are on this diet.
- You should not consume alcohol. Make a 24-hour break before consuming alcohol after ending the diet.
- Stick to unsweetened tea, water, coffee, skimmed milk and natural juices and cut out soda drinks.
If you are taking medications, do not worry because this diet will not interfere with them. Before starting the diet, consult your doctor.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Good Morning Center