Wi-Fi or Wireless Fidelity is a type of wireless network that allows a user to connect to the internet without a physical cable connection. Nowadays, Wi-Fi is essential especially for the students as they are also using their phones to conduct research for their homeworks and other school projects. It is also important for families who have a member abroad as it lets them have a constant communication using their devices anywhere within the Wi-Fi range.
However, some say that wi-fi also has its negative effects to human body. These include:
1. Ear pains
2. Insufficient focus on tasks
4. Frequent headaches
5. Extreme Fatigue or tireness
As technology is essential nowadays, it would be best to conduct these prevention tips:
1. Turn off the Wi-Fi whenever it is not in use.
2. Make sure the router is not in the bed room or kitchen.
3. Disconnect Wi-fi from your device before sleeping.
4. Use cable and wires as much as possible.
It is important to remember, however, that these have no scientific basis and no research has been done to support these claims.
Do you experience any of the negative impacts of Wi-Fi already? Tell it to us in the comment box below!
Please follow and like us: