There is a plant known among people “God`s Gift” because it is a gift to us all. It can help you cure 100 diseases if you only use it the correct way.
- Treats and prevents anemia;
- Cures asthma;
- Improves eyesight and brain function;
- Improves the calcium levels in the body;
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis;
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes;
- Treats sore throat and throat infections;
- Prevents headaches;
- Regulates your cholesterol levels and reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood;
- Balances the metabolic system;
- Prevents varicose veins;
- Prevents hemorrhoids;
- Detoxifies the liver;
- Helps children grow.
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw. Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 6Chaya leaves
- 2 cups of water
Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes. Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results. You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.