When it comes to a healthy diet, we usually think that we should replace dairy milk with something healthier, just like a soy milk. However, this is something that we might want to rethink.
Americans are constantly being advised to consume soy and soy milk, even though there is mounting evidence which shows that it far from the beneficial.
Apparently, soy milk is not healthy, and its consumption harms health. This is why you should avoid it at any cost:
Initially, we should review the ingredients of soymilk:
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Whole Soybeans), Sea Salt, Carrageenan, Cane Sugar, Vitamin A Palmitate, Natural Flavor, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12, Calcium Carbonate.
These are the 10 most important reasons to avoid it:
- Soy foods are rich in toxic aluminum, which harms the kidneys and the nervous system, and has been related to the onset of Alzheimer’s.
- Soybeans have haemagglutinin, which is a clot-promoting substance that causes clumping of the red blood cells.
- Soybeans are rich in natural toxins or “anti-nutrients”, so the consumption of only 2 glasses a day greatly changes the menstrual cycle.
- During processing, fragile soy proteins are exposed to high temperatures in order to be converted into soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein, so they become harmful for consumption.
- Research has found that so raises the need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D.
- Soybeans and soy products are rich in phytic acid, which prevents the assimilation of iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and copper.
- 99% of soy is genetically modified and belongs to the group of the most contaminated foods with pesticides.
- Soy has plant estrogens, known as phytoestrogens, which damage the function of the endocrine system and cause breasts cancer and infertility in women.
- Soy includes toxic isoflavones, genistein, and daidzein, which support the growth of breast cancer.
- A compound in soy is similar to vitamin B12, which is not processed in the body, so soy foods contribute to the deficiency of this vitamin.
Numerous scientific, peer-reviewed studies have confirmed that food-grade carrageenan may lead to ulcerations, gastrointestinal inflammation, lesions and even colon cancer in laboratory animals.
Furthermore, recent studies funded by the American Diabetes Association have related its consumption to glucose intolerance and insulin resistance in mice.
Stay healthy and positive! Share and make your loved ones aware!
Source: Healthy Food Forever