Top 5 Deadly Plants You Should Remove From Your Home Immediately To Save Your Family’s Life! – HealthyTipsAdvice

Did you know that some of the house plants are way more toxic than others?

Though, most requires large quantities to be consumed to cause any real damage, it’s still a good thing to just avoid them especially if you have little kids or pets at home.

Below is a list of deadly plants that need to be removed from your indoors immediately:

1. Poison hemlock

This plant is classified as “the most poisonous plant in North America.” Symptoms include cramping, abdominal cramps, nausea, and most fatal cases leading to death. The survivors of this type of poisoning often experience amnesia.


2. Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna)

Its sweet flavor and berries are responsible for most cases of poisoning. The poison is responsible for its toxicity is atropine and scopolamine, which can be found in the stalk, leaves, fruits and even roots. The poison, if ingested, causing paralysis of the muscles, including the heart, which can quickly be fatal.

3. Ageratina altissima (White snakeroot)

The plant with the flat-topped clusters of small white flowers, which contains toxic alcohol, called trematol. Even meat and milk from contaminated cattle can be fatal if swallowed. Common symptoms include loss of appetite, nausea, weakness, stomach pain, red tongue, abnormal blood acidity, and eventually death.

4. Ricinus communis

Ricinus is usually grown as an ornamental plant because of its attractive design. Only one or two seeds are enough to kill a child, but only eight seeds can easily kill an adult. Ricin prevents protein synthesis in cells and can cause severe vomiting, diarrhea, seizures, and lead to death.


5. Abrus precatorius (jequirity)

It contains abrin, extremely deadly ribosomes to inhibit protein. This plant is native to tropical areas, and is often used for jewelry and praying the rosary. If the seed is not damaged are not toxic, and if they in some way damage can be fatal.

If you suspect that a child or pet has been poisoned by eating or touching a houseplant, call your doctor or veterinarian as soon as possible.

Source: The Artikulo Uno News

Please follow and like us:
Sponsor

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)